Thursday, December 25, 2008
4:35 AM ●
Hey guys...Yea today's christmas day but werking today.. Today, I started at 10am at Island Ballroom. It's a chinese lunch at 12.30pm until 2.30pm two hours only the function. Overall, halim in charge of the function. But the dessert will be served outside foyer. After the function finish, mr sith asked us to clear table top, lazy susan, organza, underlay & some chairs. We completed it at around 4pm. After that, all of us signed off at 4.30pm. Before i went home, i went to mcdonalds to eat. Suddenly, I met my aunt at there but she bought take away food. At 5.30pm, I went home.
Yeah, there's a movie film that I want to watch..........
BRAINSCAN-AKU DAN TOPI AJAIBI oso like the two teenagers..
NIK ADRUCE ERIN MALEK
I can't wait to watch BRAINSCAN AKU & TOPI AJAIB. Gtg now. Signing off. Update some other time..Bye2.