Thursday, November 13, 2008
5:40 PM ●

Wooohoooo, i'm back.. Sorry fer not update yeah...Yesterday & 2 days ago i didn't come to skool coz i was werking on wed 3pm & yesterday 6am...I m so damn tired. Yesterday I was werking at m floor OH YEAH!!! Me, Hasbullah, Endrita, Yuyi & Adnan were ones who works in the morning at 6am. Halim & Sathiya were in charge of the event. There's a morning breakfast at 8-8.30. After that, we refreshed at foyer to do AM coffee break at 10.30-1050am. After that I went for lunch & refresh at azalea & gardenia room..I oso hv to clear tables at hibiscus room. There's oso have PM coffee break at 3pm.

After the coffee break, we hv to set western dinner at pink azalea room took the red & wine glasses & goblet to wipe them.. & oso cultleries.. After that, the evening staff ppl came to help us while me, endrita & yuyi refresh at azalea & gardenia room for 2morrow. We signed out at 7pm while hasbullah had to stay back for western dinner. My next werking day is 2morrow at 8am... Update next time... See ya.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )