Thursday, November 27, 2008
5:19 PM ●

I was very damn exhausted. I werked from 7am-12.30am. I requested the clerk, Rui Juan tt i want to werk in the morning so tt i can go back at 7 plus evening. I report to werk at 7am & went to pavilion. There's a function there the coffee break & lunch buffet. Overall, Rosman in charge. Me, patrick & aunty Pang Ah Liok werked there. After the function, we have to do turn over at the Pavilion & Garden terrace, We finish set-up at 6pm. We have to report to Steven the manager at Island Foyer. We tot we can sign off but to my worst nightmare, we have to stay back for wedding function. So tired leh... After the function finished, we have to clear all 5 feet tables inside the ballroom. After tt we can sign off at 12.30am. I hope to get enough rest. Signing off. Bye2.

xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )