Wednesday, October 15, 2008
4:42 AM ●

Hey 2 days ago, sch reopens. Yeah, we're indeed boring the lesson. After thong lesson, we decided to go to changi airport terminal 3 but we singgah at century square shopping. Then, off to terminal 3 shopping & go terminal 1 go makan kejap. After that, we go back again to terminal 3 coz si tam need to fetch kiya at there. We waited for few minutes until they arrived. Then, go jln2 to viewing mall in every terminal. We also go lepak pat terminal 2 viewing mall. Around 6.30, we went home take mrt. The most funny part is that tam gi chubik pipi si kiya until she pekik telolong "SAKITLAH" haha.




Before i forget something, last wednesday I went jln raye wif zack, yana, tam & kiya. I was very late. I was supposed to meet them at 12.30pm at bukit gombak mrt but i arrived at 1pm. Then, we're off to zack's house, then went to his friend's house & go down to dyla's house at jurong west. Then, dyla wanted to follow us to go jln2 raye. At 4 plus, we went to causeway point to meet alfee, his gf & friend. "CEKIK DARAH BTOL!!" Tam, zack & I went to 3rd floor to look for him while the gerls went to eat at Long John Silver. Then off to kiya's bestie house & last house we went to hadri's house.












































That's all for today. Signing off.

















xxxxxx

( Run to the city. )